Happy Holidays, Maker Friends!
One of my favorite things about owning a handmade business is connecting with my fellow makers. So this holiday season, I thought it would be fun to organize a gift exchange among the maker community. It’s an opportunity to share a little love & have fun with your fellow creatives…and maybe even make a new friend along the way!
1. Submit your information through the link below.
2. Receive the name & info of a fellow maker.
3. Send one of your amazing creations to your assigned maker.
4. Receive special something from you own Secret Maker.
5. Share a photo of your gift with #makersecretsanta community!
Signup: December 7
Notification: December 10
Shipping: December 16
1. If you sign up, you must be willing & able to ship your gift by December 16.
2. The gift exchange is open to any maker / craftsperson / creative entrepreneur located within the US.
3. The sender is responsible for shipping costs.
4. We’re sharing our own creations, so there’s not set price limit, but please send an actual product. Coupons & promotional material can be included, but these items alone don’t count as a gift. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but your should be something special that you would be excited to receive.
5. Have fun! This is an opportunity to share your work with other craftspeople. Continue the love by sharing a photo of your gift on social media. Be sure to tag the maker & share it with other #makersecretsanta participants!
Join the fun!
Click here to sign up now.
If you have questions or would like a little more information, please contact me by email at email@example.com or fill out this contact form:
A-Frame Winter Cabin via HonestlyWTF | Joy Truck via Pinterest | DIY: Bottlebrush Tree Place Cards – Decor and the Dog | DIY: Fabric Gift Tag – Kristopher K | Rustic Snowflakes – Little Things Bring Smiles | Preserved Boxwood Wreath via Bungalow Blue Interiors | Christmas Lights via Tumblr | Woodland Animal Gift Tags – Design*Sponge
My favorite gifts to buy are for the weird & wonderful people in my life. Their creativity, sense of adventure, & quasi-inappropriate humor has helped shape the person I am today. So, I guess I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the creative spirits who have influenced me over the years. It’s a true pleasure to have you in my life.
So, in this first-of-a-few Gift Guides I will post this holiday season, I’ve gathered together a few gift ideas for the colorful characters in your life.
1. Bunny Girl Hand-carved Stamp by Memi the Rainbow / / 2. Tree vs Lumberjack T-shirt by Gnome Enterprises / / 3. Taxi Llama iPhone Case by Jason Ratliff on Society6 / / 4. Pencil Set by East of India / / 5. Break the Mold Print by Sacred & Profane / / 6. Leather Card Holder by Blackbird and the Owl / / 7. Pantone Color Mug by Pantone
Over the next few days, I’ll be sharing a variety of gift guides for the special creatures in your life. In the meantime, here’s a round-up of packaging inspiration, DIY ideas & free printables to ensure that your badass gifts look the part.
Neutral & Natural
Creative Giftwrap Inspiration from Homelife
Simple & Sweet
Everyone knows at least one of them. The people who are always early for appointments, organized to the point of perfection, and prepared for the holidays weeks in advance. You know, people who have their shit together. I used to think that these were the kinds of things that made you an adult. Now I just watch in awe, knowing that my Christmas Eve will always consist of last minute gift wrapping.
So, cheers to us. We may not have it all together, but at least you don’t have to take off your shoes at our doorstep.
Feather Gift Tags from Love vs Design
Free Printable Gift Tags from Love vs Design
Free Printable Gift Tags from Paper Crave
Cute Gift Tags from Domestifluff
Unique Purple & Gold Gift Tags from The Sweetest Occassion
Modern Gift Tags from Sass & Peril
Cute, Simple Gift Tags from The Long Thread
Extremely Adorable Tags from The Black Apple