Happy Holidays, Maker Friends!
One of my favorite things about owning a handmade business is connecting with my fellow makers. So this holiday season, I thought it would be fun to organize a gift exchange among the maker community. It’s an opportunity to share a little love & have fun with your fellow creatives…and maybe even make a new friend along the way!
1. Submit your information through the link below.
2. Receive the name & info of a fellow maker.
3. Send one of your amazing creations to your assigned maker.
4. Receive special something from you own Secret Maker.
5. Share a photo of your gift with #makersecretsanta community!
Signup: December 7
Notification: December 10
Shipping: December 16
1. If you sign up, you must be willing & able to ship your gift by December 16.
2. The gift exchange is open to any maker / craftsperson / creative entrepreneur located within the US.
3. The sender is responsible for shipping costs.
4. We’re sharing our own creations, so there’s not set price limit, but please send an actual product. Coupons & promotional material can be included, but these items alone don’t count as a gift. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but your should be something special that you would be excited to receive.
5. Have fun! This is an opportunity to share your work with other craftspeople. Continue the love by sharing a photo of your gift on social media. Be sure to tag the maker & share it with other #makersecretsanta participants!
Join the fun!
If you have questions or would like a little more information, please contact me by email at email@example.com or fill out this contact form: